All Mom’s love banana bread.
Actually, I think a warm loaf of banana bread wrapped up in tin foil is a universal symbol for love and good intention.
The downside of this loaf of love is that it’s typically ladened with sugar, butter and other ingredients that taste great but leave you feeling sluggish and ready for a nap. But with ProCakes, you get the upside of banana bread without the sugar crash or the muffin top aftermath.
It’s much like having your cake (or banana bread in this case) and eating it too, guilt-free.
I’ve got a little recipe for you that’s not only incredibly easy to make, it’s also delicious, protein-packed and made with no added sugar (bonus!).
I think you’ll find this amazing guilt-less banana bread to be 100% Mom approved.
- ½ cup ProCakes Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 egg
- ⅓ c milk
- ½ mashed banana
- 2 sachets of stevia (or sweeten to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of crushed walnuts (Optional)
- Preheat your oven or toaster oven to 375 degrees
- Mash banana in a medium-sized bowl and add milk and egg. Mix well.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and then add mixture to a slightly greased ramekin.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until slightly golden on top.
- Let cool and enjoy!