This is for your muscle head boyfriend who shuns all added sugar and carbs.
This is for the person who can’t bake, but loves treats.
This is for the fit chick who wants a muffin, not a muffin top.
This is for anyone who wants something awesome with their coffee, but doesn’t want to feel the least bit guilty about it.
This is for you. So you can have your cake, and eat it too.
- ½ Cup of ProCakes High Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 egg (or 3 Tablespoons of egg whites)
- 1/3 up milk (you can do half milk, half coffee if you like)
- 2 sachets of stevia or xylitol
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 sachet of stevia
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Get creative – add some chopped apples, sugar-free chocolate chips or banana!
- Preheat toaster oven to 375 degrees and grease a small baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix egg and milk in a bowl, then add ProCakes High Protein Pancake Mix and combine well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir, then add mixture to baking dish.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Carefully remove, let cool (if you can stand the wait) and then have at it!
- If you decide to do the icing, just add the ingredients in a small bowl, mix well and apply to the cake once cooled.
Nutritional Info (estimate on cake only)
Calories: 275 (around 235 if you use egg whites)
Fat: 11 grams (only 6 grams if using egg whites)
Protein: 22 grams
Net Carbs: 14 grams
*general estimate only – results will vary based on size of egg and type of milk used.